ZEISS VICTORY SF 8X42 BINOCULARRegular price $2,899.99
Designed for birders and nature enthusiasts, the 8x42 Victory SF Binocular from Zeiss provides an immersive observational experience by combining exceptional optics and a wide field of view in a lightweight and durable housing. Extra-low dispersion fluoride lenses, fully multicoated optics, and phase corrected prisms work together to create images that are clear and bright without distortion across the entire field of view. Colors are accurately represented with high contrast and resolution. The binocular's 64° wide angle apparent field of view provides expansive views, while the exceptionally short 5' close focus distance ensures you won't miss anything.
The optical precision starts with SCHOTT Ultra-FL extra-low dispersion (ED) fluoride (FL) lenses that virtually eliminate distortion and chromatic aberration while increasing contrast and color fidelity. The Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms are coated with Zeiss' P* phase-correcting coatings to limit light loss and increase color fidelity and contrast. All of the optics are fully multicoated with Zeiss' anti-reflection T* coatings. These greatly reduce light loss and maximize light transmission to create bright and clear images. A seven-lens eyepiece system uses high-transmission glass and field flatteners to correct for spherical aberrations to allow for pinpoint focusing across the entire field of view.
This SF version of Victory binoculars features the Smart Focus system. Unlike convention focusing wheels that require users to turn the knobs as many as 2.5 times to transition from the minimum to the maximum focus distance, the SF system only requires 1.8 turns. This means faster and easier changes of your subjects without sacrificing focus precision. The binocular is designed with ergonomic balance to reduce the feel of the weight in the hand which reduces user fatigue for comfortable viewing during long observation sessions.
The housing is made from a lightweight, durable, and strong magnesium alloy. A double-hinged open-bridge design provides a larger surface area for gripping while reducing the overall weight even more. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance, giving it a waterproof rating to 400mbar of pressure.
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lens
- Schmidt-Pechan roof prism design
- P* phase-corrected prism coatings increases color fidelity and contrast without significant light loss
- SCHOTT Ultra-FL extra-low dispersion (ED) fluoride (FL) lenses virtually eliminate distortion and chromatic aberration while increasing contrast and color fidelity
- Zeiss' proprietary anti-reflection T* lens coating increases light transmission for brighter images
- Seven-lens eyepiece system with high-transmission elements and field flatteners ensure sharp edge-to-edge focusing
- 445' field of view at 1000yd
- 64° apparent viewing angle
- 5' close focus distance
- Smart Focus system only requires the focusing wheel to be turned 1.8 times to go from minimum focus to maximum focus distances
- Open-bridge design reduces weight without sacrificing strength
- ±4 right eye diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Balanced weight distribution reduces fatigue for long observation sessions
- Twist-up eyecups with four click-stop positions
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Waterproof to 400mbar of pressure
- Slip-resistant rubber armored exterior
- LotuTec lens coatings protect the objective and ocular lenses from dirt and dust, resists scratches, and beads off water and oils
ZEISS 524221-0000-000 Specs
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||64° (Apparent)|
|Field of View||-3.01' @ 1000 yd / -1 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.92' / 1.5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.3 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||8.4 to 11.8 mm / 0.3 to .5"|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|
|Dimensions||6.81 x 4.92" / 17.3 x 12.5 cm|
|Weight||27.51 oz / 780 g|
|Package Weight||4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.3 x 7.7 x 6.4"|
All prices are in USD.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 2-3 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 4-7 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 4-7 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.