LEICA GEOVID PRO 8X32 RANGEFINDING BINOCULAR 40809Regular price $2,899.00
Featuring software by Applied Ballistics and onboard sensors for air pressure, temperature, and angle, the Leica 8x32 Geovid Pro Rangefinder Binoculars will tell you the precise distance to your target—and much more. The Geovid Pro measures to 2500 yards in three-tenths of a second with half-yard accuracy, but it also provides important hunting data. Using your own or pre-loaded ballistic profiles, the Applied Ballistics software shows correction data required for shots out to 875 yards. (You can also pair with a Kestrel device for precise wind and weather info.) Once the shot is made, Leica ProTrack with Basemap integration gives you exact GPS coordinates of where the target was hit, making it much easier to track game.
Optically, the Geovid utilizes Leica's Perger-Porro prism optical design, which combines the compact form factor of a roof prism with the rich depth of field and limited internal reflective surfaces of a traditional Porro prism. The HDC fully multicoated optical system maximizes light transmission while improving color fidelity and contrast. The 4mm exit pupil and 16mm eye relief make for an optic that's comfortable and easy to use when you're out on the range or in the field all day.
Leica employs an open-bridge/dual-hinge design that makes the Geovid Pro light and easy to handle without sacrificing strength or stability. Protecting the optics and electronics is a magnesium alloy chassis that is lightweight and durable. The body is wrapped in protective rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip. To withstand the rigors of the trail, the optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, submersible, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperatures and environmental conditions.
- 8x magnification for distance viewing with minimal shake
- Perger-Porro prism optical design combines the rich depth of field and limited internal reflective surfaces of a Porro prism light path with the more compact straight-line optical tube of a roof prism to minimize light loss and internal diffraction
- HDC (High Durable Coating) fully multicoated system has abrasion-resistant and anti-reflection properties to protect exterior lens surfaces and maximize light transmission with a natural neutral color fidelity and improved contrast
- Internal baffle system suppresses stray light for improved contrast
- Hydrophobic AquaDura coating on external optical surfaces allows dirt, dust, and fingerprints to be removed easily without leaving residue on the lens surfaces
- Broad 405' field of view at 1000 yards
- Class 1 eye-safe infrared laser
- Range: 10 to 2500 yards
- Accuracy: 10-219 yards, ±0.5 yard; 219-438 yards, ±1 yard; 438 yards and beyond, ±0.5%
- Onboard sensors detect temperature, air pressure, angle for improved accuracy
- Spot mode for range to single subject; Scan mode for continuous measurement to multiple or moving targets
- Metering time averages 0.3 seconds
- Four-digit LED overlay with auto-brightness adjustment
- Displays distance in yards or meters
- Simple and intuitive two-button interface
- Runs on one included CR2 battery
- Bluetooth connectivity to Leica Ballistic app for user-created ballistic profiles
- Applied Ballistics software displays all necessary correction information for shots out to 875 yards
- Can pair with Kestrel device for wind and weather info
- 12 pre-installed fixed ballistic curves based on the most popular round loads allow for easy ballistic drop compensation
- Open-bridge/dual-hinge configuration reduces weight while providing a solid platform for the internal focusing system and rangefinder
- Slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to use with high precision, even when wearing gloves
- ±4 dioptric correction on both eyepieces enables user to compensate for optical prescriptions for sharper views and ensure the in-view display information can be read
- Detachable 4-position click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Lightweight and strong magnesium alloy housing
- Slip-resistant and protective rubber armoring
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and submersible to 16.5', and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature or environmental conditions
- Measures 6.0 x 5.1 x 2.8", weighs 30.7 ounces
|Laser Type||Class 1 Eye Safe|
|Metering Range||10 to 2500 yd / 9.1 to 2286 m|
|Accuracy||10 to 219 yd / 9.1 to 200.3 m: ±0.5 yd / 0.46 m
219 to 438 yd / 200.25 to 400.51 m: ±1 yd / 0.91 m
|Beam Divergence||1.2 to 0.5 MRAD|
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Angle of View||7° (Actual)|
|Field of View||405' @ 1000 yd / 134.5 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16.5' / 5 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||16 mm|
|Power Source||1 x CR2 Lithium|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Dimensions||6 x 5.1 x 2.8" / 15.2 x 13 x 7.1 cm|
|Weight||30.7 oz / 870.0 g (without Battery)|
|Package Weight||3.17 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.1 x 8.3 x 6.8"|
All prices are in USD.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 2-3 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 4-7 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 4-7 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.