Zeiss Victory Pocket Binocular 10x25Regular price $899.99
Building on the success of the 20mm version, the larger-objective ZEISS 10x25 Victory Pocket Binoculars feature a wide field of view and long eye relief with a high magnification that brings subjects in close to provide users with an immersive observational experience.
This model maintains the optical technology of earlier iterations to ensure the overall visual performance users have come to expect from ZEISS. The optical path features phase-corrected Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms with dielectric mirror coatings. These prisms maximize acuity and light throughput while eliminating aberrations and distortion. The lenses are fully multi-coated with ZEISS' iconic T* anti-reflective multi-coatings and their LotuTec protective coating. T* multi-coatings increase light transmission while eliminating lens flare and glare, while improving color rendition, clarity, and contrast. The LotuTec coating helps maintain the integrity of each external lens surface by repelling liquids and debris for a clear view in any conditions, weather, or situation.
The Victory's housing is made of a lightweight and strong magnesium alloy and is wrapped in a protective rubber armor that provides a slip-resistant grip. The binoculars' optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to deliver waterproof performance, while resisting internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature or environmental conditions. The distinctive offset hinge design provides a visibly unique and compact form factor that is easy to adjust and use one-handed.
- 10x magnification
- 25mm objective lenses
- Compact Schmidt-Pechan roof prism light path
- Phase-corrected dielectric mirror prism coatings limit internal diffraction to enhance clarity, light transmission, and contrast
- Extra-low dispersion fluoride glass limits chromatic aberrations to produce clearer and sharper views with little or no color fringing
- T* fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, clarity, and contrast while reducing lens flare and glare
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, and grime; lenses can be easily wiped clean without smearing
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view
- 315' field of view at 1000 yards
- Closed-bridge/single-hinge configuration
- Fast and accurate center focusing wheel
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- Broad 35-72mm interpupillary adjustment range to accommodate a wide variety of users
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Long 16.5mm eye relief
- 2.5mm exit pupil
- Unique asymmetrical offset hinge allows the binoculars to fold flatter and more compact than traditional center-hinge configurations
- Prism design is slimmer than traditional roof prisms, providing similar performance with thinner optical tubes
- Impact-resistant and lightweight magnesium-alloy chassis
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature and environmental conditions
- Protective rubber armoring provides a secure no-slip grip
- Wide -13 to 145°F (-25 to 63°C) operating temperature
- Compact: 4.5x4.4"
- Lightweight: 10.9 ounces
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Angle of View||6° (Actual)|
|Field of View||315' @ 1000 yd / 105 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||6.2' / 1.9 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||16.5 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||35 to 72 mm / 1.4 to 2.8"|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +3|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 4.4" / 11.43 x 11.18 cm|
|Weight||10.9 oz / 309 g|
|Package Weight||2.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.4 x 7.2 x 3.4"|
All prices are in USD.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 2-3 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 4-7 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at email@example.com.
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 4-7 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.