ZEISS Terra ED Binoculars green 8x42Regular price $499.99
The green ZEISS Optics 8x42 Terra ED Binoculars feature a redesigned ergonomic chassis that makes holding them more comfortable, especially during long glassing sessions. Optically, they retain the exceptional elements that are the hallmarks of the Terra ED, including compact Schmidt-Pechan roof prisms, SCHOTT extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, and proprietary multicoatings. These complementary technologies and elements work together to produce an immersive observational experience that presents clear and bright views with accurate color representation and virtually zero distortion across the entire field of view. Adding to the binoculars' usability is a short 5.25-foot close-focus distance that gives them the ability to resolve feathers or leaves in fine detail.
The comfortable ergonomic chassis is made of a fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate to help reduce weight without sacrificing strength, while adding impact and temperature resistance. Being resistant to temperature changes not only ensures that the housing will remain a constant temperature in cold and wet conditions, but also that it will not experience the expansion and contraction common in metal chassis that can cause the optical elements to move out of alignment over time and hinder the binoculars' ability to achieve sharp focus. The chassis is covered in a green rubber armoring that helps protect them from drops and impacts, and it provides a slip-resistant grip.
- 8x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Roof prism optical path
- The compact Schmidt-Pechan prism design corrects the view while allowing for thinner optical tubes versus the more common Abbe-Koenig design
- SCHOTT ED glass elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations to produce views with true color rendition, and without halos, diffraction, or distortion across the entire field of view
- ZEISS proprietary hydrophobic multicoated optics shed dust, dirt, and oils while improving light transmission, color rendition, sharpness, and contrast
- Short 5.25-foot close-focus distance
- 376.5' field of view at 1000 yards
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large fast-focus center wheel
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- 58 to 75.5mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up click-stop rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Long 18.3mm eye relief
- Comfortable 5.25mm exit pupil
- Impact-, corrosion-, and temperature-resistant fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate housing
- Housing is lightweight to minimize neck strain and lighten optic without sacrificing strength
- Protective green rubber armor
- Nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance
- Submersible to 100 mbar of pressure, or approximately 3' (1m)
- Operating temperature 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C)
- Weight: 25.6 oz
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Angle of View||7° (Actual)
|Field of View||376.51' @ 1000 yd / 125 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.25' / 1.6 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.25 mm|
|Eye Relief||18.3 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||58 to 75.5 mm / 2.3 to 3"|
|Diopter Adjustment||-3 to +3|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Dimensions||5.59 x 4.72" / 14.2 x 12 cm|
|Weight||25.57 oz / 725 g|
|Package Weight||3.135 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9 x 8.2 x 3.5"|
All prices are in USD.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 2-3 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 4-7 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 4-7 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.