HAWKE ENDURANCE ED SPOTTING SCOPE 12-36X50 56190Regular price $429.99
56190 - STRAIGHT
Designed to provide a powerful optic with a compact form factor, the straight-through viewing Hawke Optics Endurance ED 12-36x50 Spotting Scope is built with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass, a dielectric-coated BAK4 Porro prism, and fully multi-coated optics—and measures just 10.5" long.
The glass, prism, and coatings ensure accurate color rendition with improved clarity and contrast, while the 50mm objective lens draws in copious amounts of light to boost its performance in challenging conditions such as at dawn and dusk or when trying to see into wooded areas under dense canopies. Its broad zoom range allows you to enjoy wide-field viewing at the low 12x with the ability to quickly dial up the power to 36x and make detailed observations of distant subjects with ease.
The chassis is made of polycarbonate, which is corrosion, impact, and temperature resistant, and the optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof even in extreme weather conditions. This iteration of the Endurance ED has a two-speed focusing system to allow for fast coarse and precision fine focusing—making it a perfect complement to the wide zoom range. The straight-through viewing configuration makes finding and tracking subjects faster and easier versus angled designs. A 1/4"-20 mount makes it compatible with many tripods, quick-release plates, and other popular support systems like window mounts, while a stay-on/view-through case offers maximum protection.
- Broad 12-36x zoom eyepiece allows you to make wide-field observations at low power with the ability to zoom in for detailed views
- 50mm objective lens helps to preserve the compact form factor for easier handling and carrying
- Porro prism light path helps to deliver a rich depth of field for a more lifelike viewing experience
- BAK4 prism glass delivers a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Dielectric interior prism coatings limit light loss and diffraction to improve contrast, clarity, and resolution
- Extra-low dispersion glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberrations to reduce color fringing and halos
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission to produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color and improved resolution
- 174' field of view at 1000 yards at 12x power, 90' at 36x magnification
- The eyepiece is set in-line with the scope body to make finding subjects fast and tracking moving objects easy
- Dual focusing mechanism allows for fast coarse and precision fine focusing to make finding and viewing multiple or moving subjects fast and easy
- Slip-resistant focusing knob is easy to manipulate in cold or wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Twist-up eyecup allows you to fine-tune your perfect eye relief with or without eyewear
- Standard 1/4"-20 mount is compatible with most quick-release plates, heads, and photo/video/field tripods and other support systems
- Comfortable 15mm eye relief reduces eyestrain for easier viewing, especially during long glassing sessions
- 4.2mm exit pupil at 12x will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light to keep the scene in view
- At just 10.5" long, the scope is extremely easy to handle and convenient to use
- Lightweight, temperature-resistant, and durable polycarbonate chassis
- Chassis' temperature resistance ensures it stays a comfortable handling temperature in cold or wet conditions, while resisting the expansion and contraction common with metal chassis that can cause the optical components to move out of alignment over time
- Nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance
- Built-in retractable sunshade helps to limit peripheral reflections and lens flare to improve contrast and prevent spooking animals and birds
- Included stay-on/view-through soft cover offers maximum protection for the spotter while retaining full access to the tripod mount, focuser, sunshade, and eyepiece
- Straight-Through Viewing
- 12-36x Zoom Eyepiece
- 50mm Objective Lens
- Dielectric-Coated BAK4 Porro Prism
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Lightweight Polycarbonate Chassis
- Fine and Coarse Dual Focus
- 1/4"-20 Tripod Mounting Shoe
All prices are in USD.
I just placed an order, when will it ship?
We try our best to ship items as fast as we can. Please allow 2-3 days production time for your order to ship out, average shipping times are 4-7 days.
Tracking numbers will be updated 3-5 days after your order has been SHIPPED. If you don't have a tracking number after 7 business please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am not in love with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
We offer a 100 % money back guarantee, if the product is defective or damaged. We give you 30 days to send it back to us for a full refund. You must ship it back at your own expense, once we have received the product we will refund the full amount of your original purchase. Please Include all a name and order number on the returned parcels.
Please note: If your package is on the way, you must wait for it to arrive and return it before receiving a refund.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty! You must cancel your order before it ships. If the item is already sent please use our easy return system to get a full refund.
I have entered an incorrect address what do I do now?
If you have misspelled or auto-filled in an incorrect address, simply reply to your order confirmation email and confirm. Once you double check if the address given is wrong kindly notify us via email at email@example.com. If the given address is wrong we can change the address to the correct one within 24 hours. No refund will be given after the 24 hours of incorrect submission.
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 4-7 business days.
I have a question that wasn't answered, can you please help?
Absolutely! We are here to help you make your home beautiful! Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
We do receive a large number of emails, If you wish to get a prompt response please attach your order number and address the problem clearly, thanks.